Mycotoxins are the poisonous compounds produced by toxigenic mold that grow in water damaged indoor environments…..like your home or work. It is not usually the mold itself that causes health issues, it is the exposure to the mycotoxins they produce and release into the environment, where they can be inhaled by the residents. The RealTime Laboratories Environmental Mycotoxin Test will determine the presence or absence of 15 of the most common and most toxic mycotoxins, including 9 Macrocyclic Trichothecenes produced by the “Black Mold”, Stachybotrys. Testing is simple, only requiring small amounts of dust or material from AC or heater filters. Instructions are provided with the pre-paid return kit that is sent to you upon order. Results will be sent to you within 10 business days from receipt of your sample.