About Real Time Laboratories, Inc.
RealTime Laboratories, a wholly owned subsidiary of AdvaTect Diagnostics. Is a CAP certified clinical laboratory and a CLIA accredited and certified laboratory, specializing in the testing of environmental and clinical samples for mold and toxic Mycotoxins produced by mold. RTL performs thousands of Mycotoxin tests each year. Dr. Dennis Hooper, the Medical Director of Real Time Laboratories is a world renowned expert on Mycotoxins, mold exposure, and mold identification.
- The Only Lab in the US Accredited by CAP and CLIA to Perform Clinical Mycotoxin Testing
- Performed over 100,000 Mycotoxin tests in the U.S.
- Largest test panel of Mycotoxins
Why Real Time Labs?
- Only CAP and CLIA lab in the US accredited to perform mycotoxin testing on human clinical samples.
- Test validation reports have been published in peer reviewed journals
- Largest test panel of Mycotoxins with 15 of the most common Mycotoxins detected.
- Patented test for Macrocyclic trichothecenes, considered to be the most toxic trichothecenes and generally more toxic than simple trichothecenes
- Experience. Over 10 years in business, performing over 100,000 Mycotoxin tests
- Scientific Committee includes world renowned experts in Mold and Mycotoxins
- Numerous scientific publications and conference presentations on mold and mycotoxins from RTL medical team and scientific committee
- Reporting values (ppb) conform to standards used by FDA, WHO, CDC.
- Will bill insurance companies on behalf of patients
- Accepts Medicare and Tricare